When the official day of love is on the horizon, itâ€™s time to start thinking about how you want to celebrate. Maybe youâ€™re planning a romantic dinner at a top restaurant or keeping it cozy with a movie night and pizza at home. However you plan to celebrate, youâ€™ll need some words to make the moment feel like magic.Â
Coming up with the right words isnâ€™t always easy â€” even if your boyfriend means the world to you. Take a look through our collection of Valentine messages for boyfriends and presentation ideas to create the perfect moment this Valentineâ€™s Day.
Valentine Messages for Your Boyfriend: Wording Ideas
Ready to put together the most awesomely romantic Valentineâ€™s Day message ever? How about a make-you-laugh special note instead? Whether you want simple, thoughtful, or funny, we have just the message for this special day.Â
Simple Valentineâ€™s Day Messages
Love isnâ€™t complicated, and your Valentineâ€™s Day message doesnâ€™t have to be either. Here are some of our most loved simple yet charming ways to wish your boyfriend a happy Valentineâ€™s Day.
- Happy Valentineâ€™s Day to the man I love most!
- I love you the most!Â
- Youâ€™re the best friend anyone could ask for.
- Love you a million!Â
- Happy Valentineâ€™s Day, honey!Â
- Iâ€™m the luckiest person in the world. Happy Love Day!Â
- Youâ€™re the best valentine ever!Â
- My dearest [Name], thank you for being my sweet valentine.Â
Thoughtful Valentine Messages for Boyfriend
Sometimes you want to craft a message thatâ€™s a little longer and more personalized. Perhaps youâ€™re writing a love letter, poem, or just want to be more expressive in your Valentineâ€™s Day card. If that sounds like you, here are some of our favorite wording ideas to inspire you.Â
- Iâ€™d spend a thousand lifetimes with you. Happy Valentineâ€™s Day!
- Hereâ€™s to another beautiful day with you by my side.
- In an imperfect world, youâ€™re the perfect man, [Name]. Be my valentine always.
- Youâ€™re my soulmate, I love you forevermore. Happy Valentineâ€™s Day today and every day.Â
- Letâ€™s celebrate the day of love together in style. Champagne, chocolate, and dinner!Â
- Being with you is like living in a fairytale. Only itâ€™s real. I love you so much.
- I will love you until the end of time.
- Youâ€™re the love of my life. I never want to be without you. I love you, [Name].
- Youâ€™re the man of my dreams. I canâ€™t believe youâ€™re real!Â
- Iâ€™m so happy to get my happily ever after with you, [Name]. Youâ€™re a real-life Prince Charming.
- I love you more every single day, [Name].
- Thank you for being the most loving valentine in the whole world.Â
Valentineâ€™s Day Wishes for Someone Who Loves to Laugh
Valentineâ€™s Day is sentimental for some, but for other couples, itâ€™s just another opportunity to make each other laugh. If laughter is what you love about your boyfriend, try one of these funny Valentineâ€™s Day card ideas.Â
- You might thank cupid, but Iâ€™d thank my awesome sense of humor for bringing us together.
- This isnâ€™t a Ferrari, but it is the best darn card I could find.
- Happy Love Day! Thanks for tolerating me this long. (But how could you not? Iâ€™m irresistible!)
- Iâ€™m so glad we could spend this time together. Same time next year?Â
- I hope we make it to the next Valentineâ€™s Day in one piece! Love you!
- Happy flowers and chocolate day! (You better have some for me!)
6 Fun Ways to Share These Valentine Messages for Boyfriends
There are so many different ways to share your Valentineâ€™s Day love messages for your boyfriend. Speak them out loud, make your own poem, or keep things sweet and simple with a Valentineâ€™s Day card â€” the choice is yours. If youâ€™re not sure where to start, here are a few of our favorite ways to share your Valentine messages for boyfriends.Â
1. Text Message
An SMS message is one of the quickest ways to say â€śthinking of youâ€ť this Valentineâ€™s Day. Compose a heartfelt greeting or stick with an uncomplicated â€śI love you, canâ€™t wait to see you laterâ€ť ahead of your dinner date.Â
If you want to take your text message to another level, try sending a digital Valentineâ€™s Day cards via text message. This works with any Greenvelope design and means you can surprise your loved one with a colorful card and greeting instead of a standard text message.Â
2. Personalized Memento Gift
Look beyond the standard box of chocolates or store-bought teddy bear as a last-minute Valentineâ€™s Day gift. Instead, create or commission a personalized memento as a gift â€” and find a way to weave a sweet Valentineâ€™s message into it.Â
Have some artwork made that features the date you met and one of your favorite love quotes, or stick with the teddy bear theme but record a message of you saying â€śHappy Valentineâ€™s Day!â€ť that plays when you press its paw. You could also make a playlist of your favorite love songs as a simple Valentineâ€™s Day gift that has extra sentimental meaning.Â
3. Homemade Slideshow
If you have tons of photos of you and your boyfriend together, a homemade slideshow is a wonderful way to show them off and create something meaningful. Valentineâ€™s Day is the perfect occasion to create a cute Valentine video or image slideshow of your love story.Â
Overlay Valentineâ€™s Day quotes from famous people about love, or use your own heartfelt words as transitions or above the photos.Â
4. Love Letter
For true romantics, a love letter can be the best gift on Valentineâ€™s Day. A letter filled with thoughtful prose about true love can feel like a real fairytale moment, so take time to find the right words.
Plan a special evening with a candlelight dinner, and hand over your handwritten love letter or note after dessert. Itâ€™s a lovely way to mark the holiday and celebrate your relationship and love for each other.Â
5. Social Media Post
If a love letter feels a little too old-fashioned or traditional for you, maybe a social media post feels more your style. With so much of our lives lived online these days, posting about your boyfriend can be a fun way to express your love and celebrate the holiday.Â
Snap a photo of the two of you, or create an image gallery of moments from your love story and publish it online. Choose your favorite image for a social media post and write a gushing caption all about how much you love them â€” or stick with one of our simple, modern Valentine messages for boyfriends for a more relaxed take on the holiday.Â
6. Valentineâ€™s Day Card
Last but definitely not least is one of the most well-known ways to share Valentine messages for boyfriends â€” a gorgeous Valentineâ€™s Day ecard. Whether youâ€™re going all-out with gifts and a big special dinner or keeping it low-key, a handpicked Valentine card with a thoughtful message is always a winner.Â
Take a look at our collection of Valentineâ€™s Day cards to find the perfect backdrop to express your love for your boyfriend this year. All of our designs are easy to customize â€” you can change colors and wording to give it your own unique look and feel. Some of our designs also have photo spaces â€” perfect for a romantic snap of the two of you. Once youâ€™ve found and customized your design, you can get to work on adding your favorite Valentineâ€™s Day message before you send it on its way.
Celebrate with These Valentine Messages for Boyfriends
The two of you will have a great Valentineâ€™s Day however you choose to spend it. Whether youâ€™re big on celebrating the holiday or want to surprise each other with a simple card or joke gift, weâ€™ve got the right wording ideas for the occasion.Â
Get inspired by these Valentineâ€™s Day greeting ideas and start customizing your own digital card to get your message across this year. Heâ€™ll be so glad you did.