We are looking for a right-hand to the Director of Marketing to join our team in downtown Seattle, WA. As a Marketing Assistant, you will partner with the Director of Marketing and Content Marketing Manager to create compelling content, communicate benefits with varied target audiences, and expand the reach of Greenvelope.com’s brand and products. We are looking for someone who is passionate about building partnerships, analyzing and optimizing campaigns, and driving measurable results to accelerate brand awareness and grow our user base. If you have a desire to take on new challenges and contribute new ideas for improving marketing efforts, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
This job contributes to Greenvelope.com’s success as an integral role in the Marketing Department. You will be responsible for executing marketing activities that cover a broad spectrum of functions and responsibilities which include: communication of our brand and benefits to customers and partners; researching, optimizing, and executing behavioral and seasonal email marketing strategies; creating content for social media; affiliate outreach; developing marketing literature for our clients; pitching and creating ad campaigns; collaborating on SEO-optimized web content for our blog and PR opportunities.
The Marketing Assistant reports directly to Greenvelope.com's Director of Marketing who expects exceptional communication, timely results, ownership of daily tasks, and people who seek out ways to improve the success and efficiency of all processes, projects, and strategies.
- Work with a cross-functional team to deliver integrated marketing programs for new designs, collections, features, and products.
- Assist in building an effective SEO strategy for content creation and optimization.
- Research and present new programs to support growth strategies for both B2C and B2B audiences.
- Make data-driven recommendations regarding objectives and strategy, positioning, and promotion.
- Provide input into the strategic plan for product(s) and features as they evolve and/or launch.
- Develop effective strategies and tactical plans to grow the Greenvelope affiliate and influencer networks.
- Analyze the performance of marketing campaigns and communicate results and recommendations for future campaigns.
- With creative direction from the Director of Marketing, manage and maintain all email content.
- Support recruitment, activation, and optimization efforts for affiliates and influencers.
You should have:
- A four year degree in Business, Marketing or relevant work experience
- Hungry to learn about and execute a variety of marketing initiatives
- Ability to prioritize competing objectives and manage time effectively
- Enjoys working independently with minimal supervision
- Displays accountability by always meeting deadlines, keeping commitments, and communicating feedback early and often
- Exceptional writing and grammar
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to dig deep into data and make recommendations based on data
- Ability to confidently analyze opportunities and present objectives and desired outcomes to leadership
- Superior attention to detail
- Experience catering content to different audiences; can define value propositions and benefit statements for a variety of customers
- Adept at both receiving and providing effective feedback
- Positive attitude and a good sense of humor
- A good eye for design and/or photography is a plus
- SEO or affiliate marketing experience is a plus
- Occasionally sarcastic
Location: We work out of a spacious office in the heart of downtown Seattle with a high-energy team of talented entrepreneurs, designers, and developers and office dogs.